LET’S TAKE A GOOD LOOK AND SEE.
1. When an UMNO Division Chief from Penang calls our Chinese friends “Pendatang”, the UMNO Deputy President apologizes on behalf of the Party. When the Deputy President of MCA unnecessarily questions Ketuanan Melayu and hurts the feelings of the Malays, he gets the backing and support of his President (according to him in the Chinese dailies) and the whole Chinese community. No apology was forthcoming, not even from an MCA’s branch auditor (pemeriksa kira-kira, the least important officer in a branch) - Round one goes to the Chinese.
2. When the UMNO Division Chief from Penang calls our Chinese friends “Pendatang”, UMNO suspends the gentleman for three years from the Party. When the GERAKAN Wanita chief also calls the Malays “Pendatang” in her speech in a party convention, there is no widespread demand from the Malay leaders for her to be taken to task. No disciplinary action on her is taken by her party. – Round two to the Chinese.
3. When an UMNO Division Chief from Penang calls our non-Malay friends “Pendatang”, the UMNO Deputy President apologizes on behalf of UMNO and the Party suspends the gentleman for three years. When the MCA Wanita tenaciously attacks the Malays in line with her party leaders by saying the “Ketuanan Melayu” is no longer relevant, raising anger among the Malays and threatening racial harmony, no action is taken against her by the party. Round three to the Chinese.
4. When all three of the above occurs with the words “ MELAYU ” being uttered by our Chinese friends attacking the race, it is not SEDITION. When Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir makes a logical and sincere suggestion in order to foster better integration from a younger age between all races, they are calling it sedition. All rounds go to the Chinese.
5. The BN Chinese and Indians can come together and dare to walk in arms with the opposition in the name of their race. The Malay leaders are afraid to even come out in the open to support their brothers from the same party in the name of Agama, Bangsa dan Negara. They seem to have been cowed into submission in fear of being called a “Hero”.
Here’s a Newsflash guys!!!! We only have Heroines in UMNO, everyone is afraid to be a hero, that is why we are being trampled upon by our own friends within BN.
I am beginning to feel like we the Malays are the minority race in our own Motherland. We mean no harm to the others and wish to live in peace with one another. But if our own Malay leaders allow these continued attacks on us to prevail, will there be peace in the end? Will they be able to enjoy their freedom and continue to roam the streets of Malaysia in peace for long? I leave these questions to you with a smile.